[Alt-sheff-organising-group] Meeting THIS SATURDAY

Alt-Sheff Collective contact at alt-sheff.org
Wed Oct 22 21:49:46 GMT 2014

TO Alt-Sheff Collective, hello everyone,

as discussed, our annual meeting: THIS Saturday 25th Oct, 2pm

At Eten cafe: http://www.etensheffield.co.uk (side of the cathedral,
opposite side from Blue Moon Cafe). They've agreed to give us a
meeting space free as long as everyone drinks a tea or coffee. If
anyone's got a problem with that I'll buy you a drink :) It may be
upstairs or down.

We will also be joined by Monika Kostera as a guest, she is an
academic from Poland, studying value-driven organisations and is very
sympathetic and interested in Alt-Sheff. I hope that's OK with everyone?

I attach notes from last year's meeting & a draft agenda for the
meeting - any problems/suggestions to add please email back, by say
Fri/Sat morning.

Hope you can get, most people have said they can. Don't worry if you
don't feel "in touch" the website, just come along, and if you have 5
minutes to look at the website, even better.

Thanxxx
Jonathan
.