[Alt-sheff-organising-group] Meeting THIS SATURDAY

Michael Cook entozoon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:48:22 GMT 2014

Eten Cafe looks to be a very swanky venue indeed. I'm certainly looking
forward to the meeting itself, meeting Monika, the cafe, and most
importantly.. drinking lots of coffee.

I'll bring my laptop along which should have internet access to review the
site - and possibly to take minutes if that's required of me :)

Myke.