[tech-coops] CoTech social on Thu 16 Feb

Chris Roos chris.roos at gofreerange.com
Wed Feb 15 16:31:46 GMT 2017

Afternoon folks,

I thought I'd send a quick reminder about the CoTech social tomorrow
night. We'll be at The Amersham Arms in New Cross[1] from about 17:30.

Come along to celebrate the launch of our website[2] and for general
CoTech good times.

See some of you tomorrow!

Cheers, Chris

[1]: http://www.theamershamarms.co.uk/