[tech-coops] CoTech bar tab during Open 2017

Chris Roos chris.roos at gofreerange.com
Tue Feb 28 14:55:06 GMT 2017

Aloha CoTech members,

tl;dr. Cobudgeting the bar tab worked well but didn't cover the full
costs. This is the last call for additional contributions. Outlandish
have agreed to pay the balance if we don't get any.

I've attached a copy of the Open:2017 CoTech bar tab at the point we
closed it on the evening.

On the night The Open Co-op paid the first £1,000 and we (Go Free
Range) paid an additional £1,132.82.

We had £590 pledged in Cobudget but Harry agreed on the night that
Outlandish would top it up. Go Free Range have since agreed to pay an
additional £100 which results in the following contributions (in
alphabetical order):

* Agile Collective: £100
* Calverts: £40
* Gilded Splinters: £50
* Go Free Range: £200
* media co-op: £20
* Outlandish: £692.82 (£250 in Cobudget + £442.82 verbal agreement on the night)
* Wave: £30

I've sent invoices to everyone that used Cobudget to pledge money to
the bar tab. I've not yet invoiced Outlandish for the additional
£442.82 as I wanted to see whether anyone else wanted to contribute to
the bill. Let me know by the end of the week if you'd like to be
involved. If I don't hear anything then I'll invoice Outlandish for
the balance.

Cheers, Chris