[tech-coops] CoTech CoBudgeting trial run

Chris Roos chris.roos at gofreerange.com
Tue Feb 14 14:22:02 GMT 2017

Afternoon y'all,

We've now got 8 co-ops signed up to Cobudget:

* Calverts
* Co-operative Web
* Gilded Splinters
* Glowbox Design
* Go Free Range
* media co-op
* Outlandish
* Wave

We have 4 backers pledging a total of £430 to our CoTech social on
Thursday. We have another 2 funders with £60 available to be pledged and
another 2 funders that are observing.

It's not too late to get involved! Reply to me with an email address for
your co-op and I'll create your account. There's no pressure to put money
towards the bar tab but you'll be able to get a feel for how Cobudget works
and help us decide if/how we want to use it within CoTech.

Cheers, Chris