[tech-coops] CoTech CoBudgeting trial run

Chris Roos chris.roos at gofreerange.com
Thu Feb 9 12:37:11 GMT 2017

Hi folks,

I thought I'd send an update explaining how the trial's going.

We've got 7 co-ops as members of our CoTech group on Cobudget:

* Outlandish
* Go Free Range
* Co-operative Web
* Gilded Splinters
* Calverts
* Wave
* Glowbox Design

Two of the seven have backed the bar tab proposal and another three have
funds in their accounts that are available to be allocated.

Is anyone else interested in a Cobudget account? Even if you're not
planning to fund the bar tab I think you'll probably be able to provide
useful feedback about the tool.

Cheers, Chris