[tech-coops] CoTech social on Thu 16 Feb

Chris Roos chris.roos at gofreerange.com
Thu Feb 9 12:05:11 GMT 2017

Howdi folks,

We're helping organise a CoTech social event during Open 2017[1]. It's
on Thursday 16 February at The Amersham Arms[2]: a mere 3 minute
stroll from Goldsmiths according to Google Maps.

We're holding this in conjunction with the official Open 2017 drinks
so we're hoping to see a good crowd of people. It should be a good
opportunity to promote CoTech and celebrate the launch of our website.
It's open to all CoTech members so it'd be great to see you there
irrespective of whether you're able to make it to the conference.

We're (CoTech) also putting some money behind the bar to help
lubricate the evening. We're using Cobudget to manage the
contributions and would love to see a few more of our members
contribute. See Brian's email[3] for more information or simply reply
to this and I can explain further.

Hopefully see some of you in a week!

Cheers, Chris

[1]: https://2017.open.coop/