[SlugBug] OpenWRT and Wireless Router

Andy Davidson andy at nosignal.org
Sun Jun 4 19:45:51 BST 2006

On 4 Jun 2006, at 19:32, Chris J wrote:

> Been able to do some more poking since my first post, and it looks
> like the
> infamous Linksys WRT54GL is going to be the one to go for...!

Hi, Chris --

Someone who knows more than me about this will hopefully pad out the
details in a moment; but to save you impulse buying one without the
info, I understand that only the earlier hardware version of this
router will support openwrt.

I notice you mention the 'L' version of the router; again my
understanding is that anything below version 5 of this router will
work fine with the Linux based firmware.

I've not tried this (happy enough with my proprietary firewall/
gateway tyvm :-) )

cheers
Andy