[SlugBug] OpenWRT and Wireless Router

Chris J cej at nightwolf.org.uk
Sun Jun 4 19:32:35 BST 2006

Hi peeps -- chucked this out to Sheflug earlier, and apparently there maybe
some people on this list instead that could help [and looking through my
own s*lug archives, this list seems to have been quite quite over the past
couple of months] ;)

Looking at replacing my long-serving firewall[1] with a smaller (in
form-size) device - wireless router, and am comtemplating chucking
OpenWRT[2] on it.

Has anyone any experience of a decent wireless router and OpenWRT? Or what
routers to avoid getting (regardless of OpenWRT support)?

Been able to do some more poking since my first post, and it looks like the
infamous Linksys WRT54GL is going to be the one to go for...!

Cheers :-)

Chris...

[1] P200 running OpenBSD
[2] http://www.openwrt.org/

--
\ Chris Johnson                 \ NP: Nothing!
 \ cej at nightwolf.org.uk          \