[SlugBug] Sun kit available

Chris J cej at nightwolf.org.uk
Fri Feb 17 19:01:52 GMT 2006

Hi all,

This went out to the t'other shuflug list as well, so you may well receive
duplicates if you're on both lists.

I've got an amonut of old Sun kit that I'm looking at getting rid of -
mostly as it's been sat gathering dust in a corner of a room for the past
four years, and I've had no need for any of it.

So if anyone would like some Sun kit for free (of the Sun IPX/IPC era), or
if anyone knows anyone that could make use of it, can you please get in touch
(probably off-list to avoid hogging list traffic); I'm not convinced ebaying
the lot is worthwhile (if anyone thinks otherwise, again, let me know).

There's a mix of SCSI hard drives, tape drives, computers and spares. Linux
or any of the Net, Free or Open BSDs can run on them. Again, more details on
request.

Cheers,

Chris...

--
\ Chris Johnson                 \ NP: Nothing!
 \ cej at nightwolf.org.uk          \