[SlugBug] Wiki problems

Chris chris at slugbug.org.uk
Wed Feb 8 17:14:43 GMT 2006

Hi

I have been struggling with upgrading the wiki from Mediawiki 1.4.0 to a
new version, to cut a long story short it's now running 1.4.14 with a
database that was backed up sometime in October -- the last edit was 4th
October :-/

I have restored some changes from the google cache -- if anyone has done
editing on the wiki since October please grab you work using addesses
like this and restore it before the google cache updates:

  http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:wiki.slugbug.org.uk/Security_tips

At some point I'll have another go at upgrading it again to 1.5.6.

Chris