[SlugBug] ...and while I'm on the topic of downloads? [Perl and CPAN this time]

Chris J cej at nightwolf.org.uk
Fri Dec 15 21:43:52 GMT 2006

Chris J wrote:
> And Lo! The Great Prophet " Daniel" uttered these words of wisdom:
>>> I'm looking for File::Copy for Perl 5.6.1 ...
>> Err, it's bundled with Perl, and has been for years.
>> You should already have it.

> I need to do some more investigation by the looks of things - something
> isn't quite right somewhere.

And some poking has been done, and it's definitely a doc issue. Anyhow,
Vipul's Razor is now working merrily, and I've rolled that in with the
FuzzyOcr plugin for SpamAssassin to kill the annoying image spam.

Doing it's job quite nicely, although time will tell on the full
effectiveness of this :-)

Chris...