[SlugBug] Mandrake help needed...

Chris chris at slugbug.org.uk
Fri Jun 10 16:26:22 BST 2005

Hi

I have never used Mandrake before, I'm trying to update a
machine that Access Space put together and the rpmdrake
tool was set up to update from 192.168.1.4.

I tried to work out what URIs to use for the updates but
couldn't work it out from a quick bit of googlin...

So I tried deleting the config file, /etc/urpmi/urpmi.cfg
and reinstalling the package that owned the config
file, urpmi, but now rpmdrake doesn't run...

 # rpmdrake
 unable to read config file [/etc/urpmi/urpmi.cfg]

Does anyone have a urpmi.cfg file for 10.1 they can email
me...?

Ta :-)

Chris

--
http://wiki.slugbug.org.uk/
SlugBug - the Sheffield Linux Users Group and BSD Users Group