[SlugBug] Spam help required

Jonathan Defries jonathan at rootmeans.com
Thu Jun 9 15:55:07 BST 2005

Jonathan Defries wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm having a nightmare.
>
> Some Latvian spammers have kindly decided to use one of my domains in
> their from addresses, so I'm currently getting around 1,000 mail
> failures a day into my account.
>
> Anyone know if there's someone I can take this problem to try and get it
> resolved?

Thanks to those who answered. I don't think I explained myself properly.

I run my own servers and I'm happily tagging/filtering out the failures.
What I want to do is try and stop them happening in the first place.

Ideally, I'd like said spammers to pop round to my place so I could get
some football practice in on their heads, but that ain't gonna happen.

But having gone to the upstream providers and had no success, I was
wondering if anyone had any suggestions cos it's REALLY annoying me.

- J