[SlugBug] Anyone using V4L/bttv on a recent 2.6 kernel?

Chris J cej at nightwolf.org.uk
Sat Jan 15 00:16:04 GMT 2005

Hi peeps,

Just a quicky -- is anyone using a TV card on their Linux box using the
Brooktree (bttv) driver on a recent (>= 2.6.8) kernel? I ask as I've not
had my card (MM100PCTV) work since 2.6.8 (or 2.6.7, can't remember
which) -- but I've not spent much time trying to trace why as yet (according
to the syslog output, "modprobe bttv" fails to find the card, which
generally isn't a good sign).

So -- if anyone /is/ running a recent kernel with bttv, can I have a copy
of your config file please as I want to do a side-by-side comparison,
though I'm starting to wonder if the card's given up.

Cheers,

Chris...

--
\ Chris Johnson                 \ NP: