[SlugBug] Speaker Opportunity

Graham Parker grahamp at vbug.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 12:30:46 GMT 2005

Dear Chris,

I am looking to reach out further into the community this year.  In
particular I am looking for speaking engagements to talk to linux user
groups on the subject of Windows Platform Integration through the use of Web
Services.

I have delivered a number of talks around the UK in the last few years and
delivered Talk 1 above to the JSIG (see www.jsig.com) in December 2004.

Do you have an opportunity this year for me to come and speak to your
audience?

Due to time pressures I can only commit to a limited number of speaking
engagements this year so I would be pleased to hear from you before the end
of January so that I can reserve a slot in my diary if the opportunity is
available.

Best wishes

Graham Parker

http://www.VBUG.net