[SlugBug] Wiki, routing and the last / first meeting...

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Thu Feb 26 16:31:57 GMT 2004

Quoting Chris <chris at slugbug.org.uk>:

> I though the meet-up in the Rutland was good, not formal but still
> useful -- there were several laptops and some messing around was
> done, which was fun. Nothing formal was discussed, it was good to
> meet up with the ShefNet guys :-)

There was discussion on at least ..
1.  Wireless ( as the pub is open wifi access)
2.  Multimedia, BitTorrent, and FreeNet
3.  Distro's and maintaining them
4.  Apache Webserver, and rotating logs
5.  FLOSS and its economic effects

> My only suggestion would be for another meeting is that starting at
> 5:30 and staying till closing time is bad if you want to get
> anything done the next day ;-) Best start it a bit later perhaps :-)

I must second that!

AED
--
"The long revolution is creating small federated microsocieties, true guerilla

 cells practising and fighting for this self-management. Effective radicality
 authorises all variations and guarantees every freedom. "