[SlugBug] Wiki, routing and the last / first meeting...

Chris chris at slugbug.org.uk
Thu Feb 26 16:21:16 GMT 2004

Hi

The SlugBug wiki has changed IP address and is now also available
via https and those of you unable to get to it (on ip addresses
starting with 80.x) because of a strange routing problem should now
be able to get it :-)

The routing problem we discovered in the pub the other night is
still there and I might be back asking for some help with it if I
don't get anywhere...

I though the meet-up in the Rutland was good, not formal but still
useful -- there were several laptops and some messing around was
done, which was fun. Nothing formal was discussed, it was good to
meet up with the ShefNet guys :-)

My only suggestion would be for another meeting is that starting at
5:30 and staying till closing time is bad if you want to get
anything done the next day ;-) Best start it a bit later perhaps :-)

Chris

--
http://wiki.slugbug.org.uk/
SlugBug - the Sheffield Linux Users Group and BSD Users Group