[SlugBug] Wiki, routing and the last / first meeting...

Ishikodzume ishikodzume at beneath.plus.com
Fri Feb 27 03:34:42 GMT 2004

> There was discussion on at least ..
> 1.  Wireless ( as the pub is open wifi access)
> 2.  Multimedia, BitTorrent, and FreeNet
> 3.  Distro's and maintaining them
> 4.  Apache Webserver, and rotating logs
> 5.  FLOSS and its economic effects

Sounds like a decent meeting. Unfortunately i couldn't make it because
there were other things i had to be doing. I'd like to make it to
the next one, though. Shall it become a monthly thing, or so?

Re: The IRC channel, i'm already on Freenode for several channels,
and i'm as much as an IRC addict as a dialup connection shared with
parents will allow :), so i'll be in there. I'm lurking now, actually,
but it's half three in the morning, and it looks like everyone is away.

> I'm the author of CGI:IRC[1]

Very, very cool. I haven't used it myself, but i talk to lots of people
who are behind horrible firewalls who use CGI:IRC to communicate with
the channels i'm in...
I'll have to try it out one day.

See you on IRC,
 - Daniel