[SlugBug] Maybe OT... colo and 1U server recommendations?

Minase lists at encapsulated.net
Wed Dec 15 23:25:32 GMT 2004

> At work we use Dell boxes the whole way and never have any issues
with
> them

I shall look into this. Personally had awful issues with Dell C/S
myself... :)

> Why the insistance on SCSI btw?

Reliability. I'm obiously not going for speed as i'm using software
RAID 1 :), but i really want to get the most reliable disks i can -
trips to london are a pain in the arse. And in my experience, SCSI
disks are simply more reliable :\

> Redbus Interchange and we've never had any serious problems from
them. Apart
> from the two power cuts this year, that is :)

I'm staying the hell away from HEX :)
Mythic-beasts is in Docklands. I've asked blackcat which site they're
in in an email...

Thanks for the suggestion,
 - Daniel