[SlugBug] Organisation of Sheflug

Chris J cej at nightwolf.org.uk
Wed Aug 25 14:23:35 BST 2004

Hi all,

Just a quicky (though it isn't really). For those already on Sheflug,
you'll have seen this. For those that aren't, here's a response to an
email I sent out regarding the organisation of Sheflug that I've been
asked by the author (James Mears) to pass on to here.

In short - James is now an administrative contact for Sheflug as well as
Richard himself, so you have a choice of people now :-) James has also
given his blessings to slugbug meeting announcements on sheflug.

Full email is attached below. Hopefully both sides can now move on from this.

Chris...