[SlugBug] LinuxWorld 2004

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Thu Aug 26 12:49:00 BST 2004

hi

if anybody's interested in this then to get free tickets you have to
register by tomorrow.

bb

\\

http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk/

LinuxWorld 2004 goes from strength to strength and you can register now
for free - but not for long!

With an extensive conference programme and an unrivalled line up of
exhibitors and sponsors LinuxWorld Expo & Conference 2004 is the UK's
only major event for the Linux and Open Source market.

Free registration closes this Friday so this is your last chance to book
in advance and save the £15 on the door ticket price - from Friday 27th
August advance tickets will be charged at half price.

LinuxWorld will take place at London's Olympia Two Exhibition Centre
from Weds 6th - Thurs 7th October 2004. Exhibitors include our platinum
sponsors Hewlett Packard, Novell, Sun and Veritas and they are joined by
our media partners Linux Format, Linux Pro, Computing, IT Week, Linux
Magazine.

Other exhibitors that have reserved space include: ADA, Addison UK,
CGram Software, Cyclades, EsEda, Equinox, Holborn Books, My SQL,
OpenForum Europe, Rackspace, SchoolLinux, SGI, Sybase, Thawte - and the
developer participants in the popular '.Org Village sponsored by
UKLINUX.NET and Linux Magazine'.

For more information on LinuxWorld Conference & Expo please visit
http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk/ or call 01628 401956