[SlugBug] Re: Suggestions

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Wed Jul 16 01:58:53 BST 2003

On Tue 15-Jul-2003 at 10:15:53PM +0100, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:

> In other words, Open != Bazaar. Bruno was talking about a
> distributed moderation system, and I was just trying to come up
> with a way of doing it.

Nah, I was just talking about a system where other people[1] took the
responsibility in a way that was overseeable by others.  It's
arbitrary unaccountable actions by self selected individuals that
causes problems.

Currently[2] Neil, Neil, Jonathan and myself can admin the list,
though I suggest that any changes to policy are actually discussed
in the list first.

--
Bruno

[1] apparent lazyness intentional (just back from the pub)

[2] Anyone else who fancies the job, shout up.