[SlugBug] Re: Suggestions

Jonathan jonathan at sirtis.org.uk
Wed Jul 16 00:27:53 BST 2003

Lo all,

I agree with most of this, except... one of the things I asked Bruno
about when the idea of a new list was first mooted was to actually
include the letter B in the name because I was fed up of posting to a
list that was a LUG and happened to tag BSD onto it.

I know I'm probably in a minority of 1, but I think you all have a lot
to learn about BSD, as I do about Linux. Hey - there's a suggestion for
the group ;)

How about BLUGUN (pronounced Bludgeon) for the BSD and Linux User Group
Up North? :)

- J