[SlugBug] Re: Suggestions

Martyn Bailey martyn at solis.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 21:58:19 BST 2003

On 15 Jul 2003, at 20:45 Neil R Porter <n.r.porter at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Well, I suppose I'm still smarting after my phone conversation with
> Richard just before he hoiked me off the list, so if some of this
> comes across a little unprofessional then I apologise.  However, at
> least I can apologise and see where I make my mistakes and accept
> others points of view over mine; if only Richard had similar
> sensibilities perhaps we wouldn't be in this mess.

Being one of the much earlier 'kicked off by Ibborson (KOBI)'
subscribers to sheflug - and as a consequence, losing a fair amount
of interest in the local linux scene, I reckon this list will become
rather popular, however, I'd keep the name as it is.  It's 'different
enough' to be valid and is kind of groovy too ;-)