[SlugBug] CD Burning

Richard Davies linux at tollyboy.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 9 23:07:31 BST 2003

On Saturday 09 Aug 2003 12:00, slugbug-request at email-lists.org wrote:

I need some advice of burning CDs I am using Mandrake 9.1 on a PC and need to
burn CDs that will contain mostly text and JPEG files.

The problem is they must be viewable on Linux, Windows and Apple.

A quick google on Apple file systems turned up information but I am afraid I
didn't understand it. The Mac on which these files are to be viewed is 10,000
miles away so I can't just burn CDs and see if they work.

So the question really is what if anything do I have to do differently to burn
these CDs, the default settings in Gcombust make Linux and Windows compatible
I just don't know about Mac.

Thanks for any suggestions or ideas.

--
Regards