[Shefflea-broadband] Internet outage last week at Sheffield Springs

Andy Wynne awynne at ssclc.net
Thu Jan 11 13:51:41 GMT 2007

All,

Just a note about what happened last Friday when we lost connectivity to
schools connected to Sheffield Springs Academy and Meadowhead. This was due
to local issues in Sheffield Springs that resulted in the main connection
from Sheffield Springs to Firvale being dropped. Please accept my apologies
for the problems - we have taken steps to ensure that this does not happen
again.

Regards,

Andy

=========
Andy Wynne
Sheffield South CLC & Sheffield Schools Broadband Project
awynne at ssclc.net
www.ssclc.net
T: 0114 258 7728
F: 0114 258 7592