[Shefflea-broadband] Switch to megastream connection on broadband network

Andy Wynne awynne at ssclc.net
Fri Nov 18 13:10:22 GMT 2005

All,

I sent out an email recently consulting technical staff about BT's
proposal to move Sheffield schools across from the current (34Mb) Metro
connection to the new (100Mb) Megastream link. Based on the balance of
Friday 25 November. The change will result in a 15 minute outage, after
which the connection will be back up and running as before, delivering
higher bandwidth.

This is a final check to establish whether or not the proposed time will
affect any critical activities. If so, please contact me as soon as
possible.

Regards,

Andy

Dave/Sims helpdesk - could you forward to broadband primaries?
=========
Andy Wynne
Sheffield LEA Broadband Project
awynne at ssclc.net