[Shefflea-broadband] Switch to megastream connection on broadbandnetwork

Andy Wynne awynne at ssclc.net
Wed Nov 23 21:03:07 GMT 2005

Colleagues,

We cannot do a Friday 4 pm changeover because of online testing taking
place at that time in one school, therefore we will have to make the
change outsise school hours. Therefore the change will be made after 6
on a Friday. I will send out information about which Friday once I have
confirmed  BT's readiness to make the switch over.

I intend to conduct tests on the new connection from at least one
location (my own CLC) on the Saturday morning. BT have confirmed that
they will maintain the existing Metro connection so that they can switch
back in the event of any problems, but they have expressed great
confidence that the transition to the upgraded circuit will have no
negative impact on schools.

Regards,

Andy

=========