[sheffield-coops] Job vacancy

jean.sheffieldrenewables.org.uk jean at sheffieldrenewables.org.uk
Tue Dec 8 15:12:50 GMT 2015

 Sheffield Renewables is currently in the process of completing our
 third community owned solar PV scheme.  The scheme will soon be
 generating clean, cheap, renewable electricity along with our other two
 schemes.

 Despite a period of uncertainty in the community renewable energy
 industry Sheffield Renewables is committed to developing more community
 owned renewable energy schemes in the Sheffield area.

 We have recently secured funding to employ a part-time Project Manager
 until mid-July. Working closely with the board and volunteers the
 proactive, enthusiastic and flexible Project Manager must be able to hit
 the ground running and quickly focus on identifying, developing and
 securing our next solar PV project sites.

 We are currently advertising the post with a closing date for
 applications of 31st December, 2015.  Further details of the post can be
 found in the attached documents.

 Regards,
 Jean Tinsley
 Sheffield Renewables