[SCDG] Next forum - topics?

BARRY BIDDULPH barry.biddulph at btopenworld.com
Wed Nov 24 06:39:33 GMT 2010

Hi

I would like to suggest we use the next meeting as a planning or organisaton
meeting for a series of discussions next year.choosing texts and reading
lists .  My own view is that we need to take a long look at the nature of
Capital in the context of the cuts and any fightback. This will take
preperation. David Harveys the enigma of capital is the kind of thing I have
in mind.  Otherwise there is just a hasty agreed topic and little reading or
preperation.What do people think?

Barry