[ptx] resolution/size of panoramas

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Sat Sep 24 10:47:03 BST 2005

On Sat 24-Sep-2005 at 00:40 -0700, paul vincent farrell wrote:

> Hi, Having just got things working, I'm now wondering
> about the final output size of the panoramas Hugin
> will create.

> Where should I be specifying this - is there a default
> value of "retain original size" somewhere?

The 'Calculate Optimal Size' button on the 'Stitcher' tab should
resize the final panorama dimensions appropriately.

Obviously you can set whatever size you like too.  Though both nona
and PTstitcher produce 'aliasing' artefacts when your output
panorama is a lot smaller than the 'natural' size (you start to
notice these at about 50%).

--
Bruno