[ptx] resolution/size of panoramas

paul vincent farrell paviworld at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 08:40:47 BST 2005

Hi, Having just got things working, I'm now wondering
about the final output size of the panoramas Hugin
will create.

If I begin with 4 images (say) 3000x2000 pixels for a
single row panorama and want to retain the original
sizes in the final image, I will end up with an image
a little less than 3000x8000.

Where should I be specifying this - is there a default
value of "retain original size" somewhere?  Is this
what I should be setting in the "size reduction for
autopano-sift" box in sift-helper, and if so, is this
box specifying the final horizontal or vertical size?

Thanks in advance...