[ptx] Re: Autopano-sift installation problems....

Ian Wood ian at azurevision.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 12:44:59 BST 2005

Not a direct solution, but i wrote a GUI for using autopano-sift on
OS X:
<http://www.azurevision.co.uk/downloads/utilities/sift-
helper-007.dmg.gz> (1MB)

This is a batch app - drop a load of folders (each containing one
pano-worth of images) onto the window and it will make a batch script
for the Terminal. Drop that script onto a Terminal window and it will
go through each folder finding control points and making a Hugin
project file in each folder.

The app is geared towards PTMac rather than Hugin, so some of the
advanced features like looking for missed seams don't yet work
properly on Hugin files.

Ian Wood