[ptx] Problem with mono.framework installation on OS 10.4.2

Wolfgang Fogel jx2 at ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Sep 17 19:04:15 BST 2005

I tried to make autopano-sift work with HuginOSX and didn´t succeed
though Mike Peel from this forum really tried to help me (and I think
I did everything right). Just recently Iaan Wood from this forum
posted a GUI for using autopano-sift on OS X:
<http://www.azurevision.co.uk/downloads/utilities/sift-
helper-007.dmg.gz> which could have solved my problem. Unfortunately
when using the resulting script on my termianl, it gave me an error
message starting with:"System.DllNotFoundException: /Library/
Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/1.1.8.1/lib/libgdiplus.dylib" I
looked for the file mentioned but it seems to be within the
mono.framework folder. I installed mono.framework 1.1.9 without
success. has anyone got an idea what´s going wrong? is the
mono.framework incompatible with OS 10.4(.2) or are there other known
incompatibilities.
I would be most grateful if one of you experienced UNIX  people could
help me out.
Thanks very much
Wolfgang