[ptx] architectural projection in release 0.5rc2

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Fri Oct 7 13:48:52 BST 2005

On Thu 06-Oct-2005 at 17:54 +0200, Daniel Duparc wrote:

> I was a very happy user of hugin 0.4.
> I tried recently hugin 0.5rc2 and I've got a big problem.

What problems do you see?  Can you upload the files somewhere?

I've just done a check with hugin (CVS 20050926) with some photos
taken yesterday and today and it seems to behave normally for me.

Stitched from three photos with vertical control-points:

  http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/photos/baker-street.jpg

Stitched from two rows of photos with both horizontal and vertical
control points:

  http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/photos/general-cemetery.jpg

(pictures are dull and blurry, blame the English weather)

--
Bruno