[ptx] architectural projection in release 0.5rc2

Daniel Duparc daniel.duparc at free.fr
Thu Oct 6 16:54:16 BST 2005

I was a very happy user of hugin 0.4.
I tried recently hugin 0.5rc2 and I've got a big problem.

Although it was easy, fast, effective and reliable to
simulate an architectural projection in release 0.4 as explained in
http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/architectural/en.shtml
I did'nt succeed at all with release 0.5rc2 (and some previous
0.5 releases compiled from the cvs).

Of course, I tried Bruno Postle's tips at the begining of
http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/perspective/en.shtml
(that is : ask first for rectilinear and play with angle of view).
No result.

Am I the only one to have this issue?

Furthermore, I think that it is not an issue due to nona: using
the *pto file generated by release 0.4 gives immediately
the correct result with 0.5rc2.

(Release 0.4 was used in mandrake 10.0.
Release 0.5 (several versions) were tried in mandriva 2005 and
Debian 3.1)

Best regards.

--
Daniel Duparc <daniel.duparc at free.fr>