[ptx] thoughts for hugin UI, post 0.5

Rich rich at hq.vsaa.lv
Thu May 26 07:48:24 BST 2005

i think, i understand hig suggestion ;)
v5 looks... not cluttered... disordered.
you don't have guides to hold on to, at first i just move haotically
over all controls, in v6 i just start from the top and can easily look
over all of them without distractions.

so, overall i like v6 better

about 'best fit' for fov - maybe something like } can be drawn (for
example, gimp's "lock" button is joined with lines in scaling and other
windows)

--
  Rich