[ptx] thoughts for hugin UI, post 0.5

Rob Park rbpark at gmail.com
Fri May 27 00:12:26 BST 2005

On 5/26/05, Rich <rich at hq.vsaa.lv> wrote:
> v5 looks... not cluttered... disordered.
> you don't have guides to hold on to, at first i just move haotically
> over all controls, in v6 i just start from the top and can easily look
> over all of them without distractions.
>
> so, overall i like v6 better

Actually, now that I've slept on it, I like v6 more, too. Just needs a
bit of touch ups...

> about 'best fit' for fov - maybe something like } can be drawn (for
> example, gimp's "lock" button is joined with lines in scaling and other
> windows)

BRILLIANT! I love this idea. Now I gotta dig up the GIMP source code
to figure out how they do that (and while I'm at it, I'll try to dig
up the nautilus sourcecode to look at how they make the file
properties dialogue, that would help me figure out how to organize the
widgets to align properly).

--
Urban Artography
http://artography.ath.cx