[ptx] panotools

Jim Watters jimwatters at rogers.com
Thu May 12 03:26:26 BST 2005

There are currently several .def files in the CVS
pano12.def         = original
libpano12.def      = TIFF functions removed
pano12vc.def      = Naming functions reversed for msvc
pano12vcd.def    =  For debug dll

pano12.def is still used in many of the .mak files.
Should pano12.def be replaced with libpano12.def in the .mak files?
Should the TIFF functions be removed from pano12vc.def & pano12vcd.def ?

I tested the build with out Java and PTEditor and PTViewer both work.
Should java be completely removed?

I updated the libpano.vcproj to build and work with VC .Net.

--

 Jim Watters

 Graphic Software Developer
 http://photocreations.ca