[ptx] hugin translators?

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Thu May 12 00:01:27 BST 2005

I will work on Japanese translation after the exam.

I tried a little weeks ago, and finished about one third so far.
It is not really an easy job especially because I don't know photo
related terms even in Japanese and the language is so different that
word to word translation doesn't help a lot.

Considering my language ability, if someone else was interested, that
person should go for it. But anyway, yeah, I can start the Japanese
one at least.

Ippei

--
   My general MSN, AIM, and E-Mail: ippei_ukai at mac.com