[ptx] enblend levels

Guillaume Filion gfk at logidac.com
Tue Mar 15 19:19:09 GMT 2005

Benoit POSTE wrote:
>    I had a similar problem with hugin 0.5b2 and enblend 2.1 (w2k),
> posted a topic 3 or 4 weeks ago on this list ... and never got a reply,
> so I assumed it was just me.
>    I haven't had time to check with 0.5b3 and enblend 2.2, but it
> probably looks similar to what you describe on XP.
>
>    With all 0.4 versions, the -l option worked when set in hugin (AFAIR).
>
>    Anyway, I hope we'll get some comments this time ;) .

I also had the same problems a couple weeks ago, so I'm starting to
suspect that enblend 2.x has some problems relatively to this. Anyway, I
used PTStitcher with the "correct brightness" option instead of nona and
enblend 2.

Here's the pano stitched by nona+enblend2:
http://guillaume.filion.org/panos/coral/pano-uq-nord-nona.jpg (264 KB)

Here's the version stitched by PTStitcher:
http://guillaume.filion.org/panos/coral/pano-uq-nord.jpg (282 KB)

Hope this helps,
GFK's
--