[ptx] "Franslation" & center bug

Yann Coupin yann at coupin.net
Sat Mar 19 14:10:17 GMT 2005

Hi everybody,

I've been using Hugin for quite a while now, and it's great. I recently
installed the new version with i18n (beta 3) and found a typo in the
French translation, in the tip of the day, the current tip is :
Faier pivoter l'appreil photo autour de sa pupille d'netrée lors de la
prise de vue rend la création de panorama beaucoup plus facile.
While the correct translation should be :
Fai_re_ pivoter l'app_a_reil photo autour de sa pupille d'_en_trée lors
de la prise de vue, rend la création de panorama beaucoup plus facile.

Also, in this new version, I can't get a centered image, there's always
a border on the left. I'm not sure what the problem is, I haven't looked
at the code. What would be great, is to have two distinct buttons, one
for centering on the horizontal axis, and one for centering on the
vertical axis. It would be great to also have some sort of interactive
global rotation mode, because it's hard to set the roll angle of the
leftmost image to have all the image form an horizontal composition (if
I'm not clear, I'll put a capture to explain).

Yann

PS : I haven't subscribed to the list, please cc me when you reply.