[ptx] enblend levels

Benoit POSTE benoit.poste at mmce.mee.com
Tue Mar 15 15:38:51 GMT 2005

    Hello Joachim,

    I had a similar problem with hugin 0.5b2 and enblend 2.1 (w2k),
posted a topic 3 or 4 weeks ago on this list ... and never got a
reply, so I assumed it was just me.
    I haven't had time to check with 0.5b3 and enblend 2.2, but it
probably looks similar to what you describe on XP.

    With all 0.4 versions, the -l option worked when set in hugin (AFAIR).

    Anyway, I hope we'll get some comments this time ;) .

    Benoit.