[ptx] Hugin & Autopano-sift

Jpok jpok at freemail.hu
Sat Feb 26 18:59:07 GMT 2005

English is not my native language, so excuse me if I don't be clear.
You are totally right Doug. But I had a problem with a pano of the
Fontainebleau Castle. When I'm shooting the images, the sun plays with
the clouds and it results on different exposures for the images. I
thought Enblend corrects this but it failed and my pano needs some Gimp
postprocessing.
Perhaps does it exist Enblend parameters that help me to correct this
situation ?

Many thanks, Doug

Jpok