[ptx] Hugin & Autopano-sift

douglas wilkins dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 26 15:10:44 GMT 2005

 --- Jpok <jpok at freemail.hu> wrote:
> About Enblend, it's a fabulous program. But the
> integration in Hugin is
> very strange. It works when you choose 'High quality
> TIFF' format. But
> this format isn't ideal for a Gimp posttreatment. I
> will prefer a way to
> launch Enblend within Hugin (by a button perhaps)
> than permits to choose
> the image format...

As far as I remember, the reasoning goes like this:
Since enblend only produces TIFF output, only when you
choose 'High quality TIFF' does it make sense to
enable enblend.
As far as post-processing in the GIMP is concerned, if
you are talking about being able to manually alter the
blend of images after running enblend, then this does
not make  too much sense since enblend only produces a
single output image, already blended.
Or am I missing something?

regards,
Doug