[ptx] Hugin & Autopano-sift

Jpok jpok at freemail.hu
Sat Feb 26 14:21:56 GMT 2005

About Enblend, it's a fabulous program. But the integration in Hugin is
very strange. It works when you choose 'High quality TIFF' format. But
this format isn't ideal for a Gimp posttreatment. I will prefer a way to
launch Enblend within Hugin (by a button perhaps) than permits to choose
the image format...

Jpok