[ptx] hugin crashes

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Feb 25 17:48:12 GMT 2005

Hi,

I've been having strange problems with hugin recently. When ever I try to set
the focal length it dies with the following message:

bala ~/pics/new/for1> hugin a.pto
Panorama obj created

(hugin:18074): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkEntry - did not receive focus-out-event. If
you
connect a handler to this signal, it must return
FALSE so the entry gets the event as well

Gtk-ERROR **: file ../../gtk/gtkentry.c: line 4856 (blink_cb): assertion
failed: (GTK_WIDGET_HAS_FOCUS (entry))
aborting...
Aborted

For a while, I got around the problem by turning of the inheritance of the
value and setting the focal length manually for every picture, but that has
recently failed, too.

I have not compiled anything, but rely on rpms. The pto file is created by
autopano-sift. The variation in my system comes from trying to keep running
up-to-date Mandrake Cooker.

hugin-20050119-1mdk
autopano-sift-2.2-1plf
libpano12-2.7.0.6-1.bp.fc2
panorama-tools-nonfree-2.7a-2.bp.fc2
gtk+2.0-2.6.2-1mdk
gtk-engines-0.12-9mdk
gtk-sharp-1.0.4-1mdk
gtkdialogs-2.1-1mdk
libgtk+-x11-2.0_0-2.6.2-1mdk
libgtk+1.2-1.2.10-41mdk
libgtk+2.0_0-2.6.2-1mdk
libgtkhtml2_0-2.6.3-1mdk
libgtksharpglue-1.0.4-1mdk
libgtkxmhtml1-1.4.2-11mdk
libwxgtk2.5_1-2.5.1-5mdk
libwxgtk2.5_3-2.5.3-6mdk
perl-Gtk2-1.073-1mdk
perl-Gtk2-TrayIcon-0.04-2mdk
wxGTK-2.4.2-4mdk
wxGTK2.5-2.5.3-6mdk

I googled around but could not find anything that could help solving this. Any
suggestions?

Yours,

	-Heikki

     _/  _/  _/  Heikki Lehvaslaiho    heikki at_ebi _ac _uk
  _/  _/  _/  Cambridge, CB10 1SD, United Kingdom