[ptx] some pano questions

Philippe Gac tech at ediphi.org
Sat Feb 19 07:50:23 GMT 2005

very good work!

it seems to work only if all photos (of an object in one single plane) are shot with the same angle (esp. perpendicular)
and distance to the object plane
then you have to set up a very long f and/or play with g, h shift parameters

but I couldn't manage a set of shots at varying angles (oblique, to avoid the flash light!)

the limitation is primarily that of panotools

many times I wished a camera aware of its orientation (integrating a nano spirit/plumb level! or a nano gyroscope?)

philippe