[ptx] hugin 0.5 beta2

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Fri Feb 4 07:47:04 GMT 2005

Really nice - works good :-)

2 things, I came across (xp):
- One problem is back since 0.5beta1, the buttons in the preview window
are again too large. On a 1600x1200 screen I see only 19 buttons. That
was fixed in 0.4 with the old style buttons.

- Sorting order of loaded files is wrong.
It's totally crowded when I just drop the files into hugin. If I use the
add-button, the order is OK except one point: the very last images is
always taken as the very first?!
Easier to see what happens with some screenshots:
http://www.panoclub.de/gallery/hugin_sorted_order

Nice work Pablo,
it's still fun to work with hugin. Are you open for enhancement requests?

best, mike